11.22.2009

BIFL - Week 11 Previews & Predictions

Through the wonders of modern technology, I write to you today from the cabin of an RV outside of Cowboy Stadium in detestable Arlington, Texas. The sun is warm, the beers are cold, the kolaches are filled with kielbasa, and the cornhole bags are flying. With all that in mind, here are some very brief previews and predictions.

The Sparkling Dekkers (5-5) vs. FUBAR (3-7)
Juse hasn't changed his team name in five years, and all of a sudden he's the Sparkling Dekkers. Dekker himself is out trying to scalp some tickets right now, so I can't ask him if he knows what this is about, but I'm at a total loss. Anyway, Steven Jackson is the new black. Sparklers win.

I'm Here for the Gangbang (5-5) vs. Bardois Bourgeoisie (4-6)
Fortune smiles upon the brave, and Bardey, Dekker and I have bravely ventured into cowboys territory, so I'm picking each of us to win. Congrats, Bourgeoisie.

Cholish Chachfaces (5-5) vs. Pet Monkey (5-5)
Steve Smith has the Chaches off to a good start, and I think they'll have a good end as well. Chachfaces.

Charm City Murder (3-7) vs. Chip Lohmiller (7-3)
See: Gangbang vs. Bourgeoisie. Also, see: Andre's team and Dekker's team. Easy win for Lohmiller.

Alligator Fuckhouse (6-4) vs. Iron Chef of Pounding Poon (4-6)
DeAngelo Williams is the only Poon-Pounder capable of single-handedly winning a game, and he didn't do it on Thursday night. Fuckhouse.

Ass-Ramming HotCocks (6-4) vs. Merriman's Bitch Chokers (7-3)
Will got 34 points already from Ricky Williams, but I don't give a fuck. He's going down, here and in Cluj. Just 'cause I'm a fucking badass. HotCocks.

Last week: 4-2
Overall: 33-21

Good luck to everyone this week but Shoaf. You're going down, you fat fuck of a shit.

No comments: