10.10.2009

NBD - Week 5 Previews & Predictions

Going to a wedding this weekend, so P&P will be short and sweet. I have started working on the Power Rankings, but am not done yet so they'll have to wait 'til next week.

The Death Panel (2-2) vs. ConsultaBingo-Caller (1-3)
I believe in you, Matt Cassel. Don't let me down. Death Panel wins.

Roger's Oyster Lunch (2-2) vs. Bartelby (4-0)
This is going to be one of the worst games in league history. Bartelby wins.

You Got Got (2-2) vs. Burke City Giants (4-0)
Another old shitter stays undefeated. God dammit, Burke City Giants.

0-4 But Not a Skins Fan (0-4) vs. Deuceburger (2-2)
Not even looking at the players in this one. I want Koehler to keep having to change his name to "0-X But Not a Skins Fan." Go, Deuceburger, go.

Papkin's Team (2-2) vs. Woody's Warriors (1-3)
This shit is disturbing. I want with every ounce of my being to pick against Papkin, and yet his team is better. Papkin.

Mental Errors (1-3) vs. Wild Stallions (3-1)
Claim your birthright, Elliott. Claim it! Errors.

Last week: 3-3
Overall: 16-8
Good luck to everyone this week, except for 'Tosis, you soulless fuck.

2 comments:

Ray T said...

For the first time I agree. I hope to make fifty points if everyone who is questionable can put on a uniform. I'll be back from a horrendous bye wek next week.

Unknown said...

the annual battle for the k-dog trophy, the prize is a bronzed statue of a jackass in a red wife beater giving the double peace signs with old glory in the background. word verification is packs which rhymes with hacks, like the 0 and 3ers.