11.16.2008

BIFL - Week 11 Preview

This is more for the sake of continuity and maintaining my record than any sort of entertainment. Sorry, I'm hungover.

Alligator Fuckhouse vs. Juse and the Arrrrrghonauts
Both teams off to a strong start from their Thursday night players, but only Souts will stay strong.
Fuckhouse by 10

Jeff Stryker is not really gay vs. Iron Chef of Pounding Poon
This game sucks so far, and will continue to suck.
Stryker by 5

Santonio's Blunts vs. Egon Spengler
Oh man, typing Bardey's team name just reminded me what's great for a hangover.
Spengler by 8

FUBAR vs. Sky Vault Centurions
I think Andre might be fucked, because he's starting Clinton Portis who will play sparingly if at all, and if he tries to put Betts in after the games have started, I don't think he'll be able to because he's in his IR spot and would have to make a roster change that I'm not sure would be allowed.
FUBAR by 7

Cholish Chachfaces vs. Manatee Eaters
The Muck & Chark classic.
Eaters by 5

Pet Monkey vs. Chip Lohmiller
Might be close, but I've got Billy by a (button) nose.
Monkey by 2

Last week: 4-2
Overall: 39-21

No comments: