11.09.2008

BIFL - Week 10 Preview

Whoops! Was hoping to do an expansive preview this week, but I just woke up on Sunday morning with not a lot of time til the games start, so I'll dive right in and hopefully get these done with enough time to find a weird nature picture and a hot lady.

Juse and the Arrrrrghonauts (2-7) vs. Jeff Stryker is not really gay (5-4)
OK so we already know a little bit about this game: Ryan Torain, Brandon Marshall, and D'Qwell Jackson have already gone for Juse. Just when it looked like Justin had found a running back who would be productive and healthy, Torain destroyed his knee. What Shoaf is to quarterbacks, Juse is to running backs. Anyway, Will also had one guy play already, but you would hardly know it by his score, since Braylon Edwards managed a mere point. Even with a lead, though, I don't see the Argos staying ahead of Kurt Warner going against the Niners and Adrian Peterson going against the Packers.
Stryker by 5

Iron Chef of Pounding Poon (5-3-1) vs. Santonio's Blunts (3-6)
Bardey's wide receiver opponents (Atlanta, Baltimore and Indy) are all among the top 10 at keeping down fantasy receivers. His running back opponents (Minnesota and Tennesssee) are among the top 11 at keeping down fantasy running backs. His quarterback opponent (the Giants) are #4. Dick has two guys going against the Raiders. Need I go on?
Poon-Pounders by 12

Sky Vault Centurions (5-4) vs. Cholish Chachfaces (4-5)
Well this is pretty unfair. Three days ago I'm pretty sure I would have picked the Chachfaces. I think the Rams-Jets game will be a shootout and Torry Holt will get some of those points. I think Tim Hightower will have a big day against San Fran. I think Philip Rivers will probably be solid versus the Chiefs. But I only think all these things. I know that Jay Cutler blew up against the Browns on Thursday for 35 points. I don't really see Andre wasting that performance.
Sky Vault by 10

I hate these thursday games, by the way.

I also really want some breakfast.

Egon Spengler (5-4) vs. FUBAR (6-2-1)
Fucking 14 points from the kicker already? God damn I hate these thursday games. I'm pinning my "comeback" hopes on Brett Favre, who I think might be capable of another one of those 6-touchdown games against St. Louis today. I also think he might be capable of a 6-interception day. I'm fucked.
FUBAR by 5

Manatee Eaters (7-2) vs. Chip Lohmiller (4-5)
Wow. Dekker is starting Joe Flacco this week. Normally that'd be enough for me to declare Chuck the winner, but Eddie Royal may have saved the day by post 26 points already. I'm also not anticipating huge days out of any of Chuck's guys.
Lohmiller by 4

Pet Monkey (4-5) vs. Alligator Fuckhouse (3-6)
I'll just re-print the smackboard here:
William Meyers (Nov 7 1:30 AM): after watching tonights game, i was not at all surprised to come back and see that i was playing against kellen winslow. it's a miracle souts doesnt have cutler.William Meyers (Nov 7 1:30 AM): no sir, no bitterness here.
I love you Billy. And your squad of losers.
Fuckhouse by 6

Last week: 2-4 (yikes! fucking tie)
Overall: 35-19

Oh, no.

Oh, yeah.


3 comments:

dois said...

hey fuck you buddy, and your points against stats. mssrs grant, forte and colston did not seem to mind the challenge. whether i hold onto dick remains to be seen, but i will.

Commandant Lassard said...

he said "hold onto dick"

Anonymous said...

yep. i held onto dick.