10.26.2008

NBD - Week 8 Preview

Stadler & Waldorf (2-5) vs. Matt Ryan Loves Dogs (4-3)
Man, I've got a lot of dudes on bye this week.
Matt Ryan by 12

CH Croakies (4-3) vs. Burke City Giants (4-3)
Last week the Hallers clashed, this week it's the Toobins. Once again, the elder will prevail.
Giants by 6

Chestpubes & Ballfro (3-4) vs. Lassard Blows Harris (3-4)
Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and grabs me by the weiner.
Ballfro by 8

The Leadfarmers (3-4) vs. Wyld Stallyns (4-3)
Intriguing match-ups here. Eli Manning and Philip Rivers were traded for each other on draft day. Marion Barber and Julius Jones used to share a backfield. Randy Moss and Santana Moss have the same last name. Donald Lee (in the lineup as of 11:13am) is on a bye, Jason Witten is not.
Stallyns by 6

Hamster Now Guinea Pig (6-1) vs. Tri Steeg Area (4-3)
Chris Mortensen just referred to staph infections, like the one currently invading Tom Brady's knee like an unstoppable rebel force, as a "problem in society." Chris Berman heartily agrees it's a societal issue. Am I fucking crazy? Because that sounds retarded to me.
Tri Steeg by 4

Woody's Warriors (2-5) vs. Mephistopheles (3-4)
Amazingly, Ray-Ray is starting Cedric Benson yet again.
Warriors by 5

Last week: 3-3
Overall: 27-15

No comments: