10.26.2008

BIFL - Week 8 Preview

Juse and the Arrrrrghonauts (2-5) vs. FUBAR (5-2)
Juse just got S-Jax from me. Looks like he's not playing.
FUBAR by 8

Iron Chef of Pounding Poon (4-3) vs. Cholish Chachfaces (4-3)
I predict a close, bad game.
Poon-Pounders by 3

Egon Spengler (3-4) vs. Manatee Eaters (6-1)
I'm really starting to hate Chuck's team.
Spengler by 5

Sky Vault Centurions (4-3) vs. Chip Lohmiller (3-4)
Portis = god.
Centurions by 9

Pet Monkey (3-4) vs. Santonio's Blunts (2-5)
"Holmes' car had marijuana-filled cigars when he was stopped because his car looked like another one police had been seeking." I buy that reason, as long as you substitute "looked like another one police had been seeking" with "looked like one that was being driven by a black guy." Also if you haven't checked out Bardey's new logo, you should. Mouth-watering.
Blunts by 4

Jeff Stryker is not really gay (3-4) vs. Alligator Fuckhouse (3-4)
If I ran into Emmit Smith and knew that I wouldn't get caught, I'm pretty sure I'd slit his throat. I wouldn't even feel the slightest bit of remorse. I honestly don't think he's intelligent enough to understand larger concepts like life, death, and the afterlife.
Unbelievably, Fuckhouse by 5

Last week: 4-2
Overall: 29-13

No comments: